Our affordable Softwood Green Treated Decking doesn’t compromise on quality. We offer great value as well as transforming your garden into a beautiful outdoor space.
Machine cut from A/B Grade Redwood to provide a long-lasting and high-quality product. You can choose between a smooth or reeded surface with these reversible boards.
To maximise the lifespan of the wooden decking, we treat it with a preservative to protect against rot and insect infestation. Treated timber decking not only looks amazing but also fits seamlessly into the natural aesthetic of any garden. Landscape gardens, balconies, pools and spas will all benefit from this type of decking.
For Decking fixing, we recommend Stainless Steel Decking Screw 4.5x65mm.
- Green Treated Softwood Reversible Decking
- Reversible decking
- Dual-sided – grooved, reeded/small grooves with a flat surface
- Slow grown Scandinavian Redwood
- Quick and easy to install
- Available in long lengths
- Pressure-treated Tanalith E (Tanalised) in Green for protection against decay UC3
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified
- Timber Quality is A/B Grade.