This Siberian larch cladding has a clean finish, with a Tongue and Groove V on 2 sides (PMV PTGV TGV) giving you the option to choose the best side and also for other uses such as fencing, and joinery e.g gates. Its quick and easy to install – no specialist tools required and very little work required to finish onsite.
Annular ring shank stainless steel nails appx 50mm long or stainless-steel screws, predrilling is recommended for fixing.
2 Face fixings required not hidden fix.
Can clad both horizontally and vertically.
Closed board construction protects structures from the elements.
- Natural durable timber no chemicals added Hardwood Cladding Properties
- Can be used to clad vertical or horizontal
- Quick and easy to install supplied in long lengths
- Tongue and Groove V joint
- Timber from Sustainable Sources and FSC Certified