Siberian Larch multiple purpose profile smooth both sides profile can be used for decking, cladding, fencing, trims etc. It is kiln-dried.
- Natural Siberian Larch Decking or Cladding SertiWOOD® Heartwood
- Natural golden brown colour
- Naturally durable no need to add preservative treatments
- Reversible profile smooth 2 sides
- Slow-grown and selected for durable heartwood
- Quick and easy to install
- Available in long lengths
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified
- Timber Quality is A/B Grade.
- For pack quantities, lengths, dimensions, etc please click on the additional information tab
This product can be used in a wide range of construction and landscaping applications and it comes in either a natural golden brown colour or a weathered effect. If this doesn’t take your fancy, the decking can be painted or stained over. Featuring wide, thick kiln-dried boards, it’s extremely stable. As a result, it’s used extensively for landscaping, around pools, spas and balconies. Our slow grown Siberian Larch is durable and dense, making it one of the best available in the UK. No additional treatment necessary for above ground decking, fencing and cladding projects.
Siberian Larch will weather to a silvery grey colour if uncoated depending on exposure. We offer exterior UV treatment for cladding and decking if you want to preserve the finish of your Siberian larch. Larch tends to have or develop splits or checks which tend not to affect the structural performance of the decking or cladding. If the resin is present clean off with solvent and always allow a minimum of 10% for trim or crosscutting waste when ordering.
For Decking fixing, we recommend Stainless Steel Decking Screw 4.5x65mm