Siberian Larch Shiplap Half Lap Timber is ideal for timber cladding applications that require a closed joint and shadow gap microlines. Featuring a modern premium fine sawn textured finish, it is easy to install due to predetermined half-laps. Our slow grown Siberian Larch is one of the best available in the UK, carefully selected to ensure durability and denseness. If left to naturally to weather, this Larch will turn a beautiful silvery grey colour.
Alternatively, treat with various wood tones for a modern look or to simply maintain its golden brown colour. No additional treatment required for use in cladding, decking and fencing applications above ground.
For fixing cladding or Fencing, we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws 4.0×45 or Annular Ring Stainless Steel Nails 2.65x 50mm
- Half-Lap / Shiplap Siberian Larch Timber Cladding SertiWOOD® Heartwood
- Natural golden brown colour
- Slow grown and selected for durable heartwood
- Unique fine sawn textured surface finish
- Half-lap profile for quick and easy installation
- Can be painted or treated with SertiWOOD® for a weathered aesthetic, or stained to maintain its natural colour
- Available in long lengths
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified
- Meets UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
- Timber Quality is A/B Grade.
- For pack quantities, lengths, dimensions, etc please click on the additional information tab