Siberian Larch Shiplap Half-Lap Timber is ideal for timber cladding applications that require a closed joint and shadow gap microlines.It is easy to install due to predetermined half-laps. Our slow grown Siberian Larch is one of the best available in the UK, carefully selected to ensure durability and denseness.
If left to naturally to weather, this Larch will turn a beautiful silvery grey colour. Alternatively, this Siberian Larch Shiplap Half-Lap can be treated with various wood tones for a modern look and on the other hand, it can simply be maintained with its golden brown colour. No additional treatment required for use in cladding, decking and fencing applications above ground.
For fixing cladding or Fencing, we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws 4.0×45 or Annular Ring Stainless Steel Nails 2.65x 50mm, for instance.
Siberian Larch Shiplap Half-Lap DESCRIPTION
- Half-Lap / Shiplap Siberian Larch Timber Cladding SertiWOOD® Heartwood
- The timber is natural golden brown colour
- Siberian Larch is slow grown and selected for durable heartwood
- Unique fine planed finish
- The half-lap profile is quick and easy to install
- Siberian Larch Shiplap Half-Lap can be painted or treated with SertiWOOD® for a weathered aesthetic on the other hand, the timber can be stained to maintain its natural colour
- Available in long lengths
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical applications
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified
- Meets UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
- Timber Quality is A/B Grade.
- For pack quantities, lengths, dimensions, etc please click on the additional information tab