SertiWOOD® Viking Painted Cladding is both durable and quick and easy to install. This attractive cladding is ideal for protecting both the exteriors and interiors of homes, public spaces or garden buildings.
All our exterior cladding comes with a lengthy warranty on the paint performance and requires little maintenance. SertiWOOD® Viking is available in two translucent wood tones. These are Anthracite Grey and White Oak, as well as five different opaque tones. SertiWOOD® Viking opaque tones include Grey Beige, Signal Blue, Swedish Red, Oyster White and Light Grey. These can also be combined to complement any home or garden design.
This Anthracite Grey Painted Cladding has a clean finish, with a hidden fix tongue and groove shiplap profile to conceal its fixings. SertiWOOD® Viking can be extended to fit larger areas that require cladding due to its end matching profile.
- Machine precision creates an aesthetic, brushed surface, giving a textured look and wood-grain finish
- Preservative treated to prevent decay and painted in carefully controlled conditions to ensure a consistent and high-quality product
- Tongue and groove secret fix profile gives a shadow gap
- Quick and easy to install – no specialist tools required, very little work required to finish onsite
- SertiWOOD® Viking Anthracite Grey Painted Cladding comes with a minimum 10-year paint warranty on 5 opaque colours and a 5-year warranty on 2 stain translucent finishes
- Clean finish, specially designed to hide nails and screws
- Closed board construction protects structures from the elements
- Easy to extend using its special tongue and groove edges, so there’s no need to look for longer lengths of cladding
- Can clad both horizontally and vertically
- Sourced from sustainable forests and FSC certified, with a 70% FSC mix
- Meets UK and European standard cladding regulations CE, marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
- Timber quality: A/B Grade