We take pride that our cladding is one of the only products on the market that meets the legal standard for exterior timber cladding fire performance.
Manufactured in a factory-controlled environment and treated to meet Euro Class B EN13501-1 Fire Certification.
It is specially designed for use on public buildings and other constructions that need to meet fire regulations.
Available for quick delivery. (6 pieces in a bundle 4.8mtr long approx 3.6m2)
For fixing cladding or Fencing, we recommend: Timber Cladding Stainless Steel A2 Countersunk Screws 4.0×45
Coat or touch up with Teknosafe 2407and apply recommended topcoat Akrylin T7001 Other Popular colours include Viking Brushed Grey Opaque, UYV Brushed Signal Blue Opaque, Brushed Swedish Red Opaque, Viking Brushed Oyster White Opaque, Viking Brushed light Grey Opaque, Viking Microrifled White Oak Translucent.
Order a sample book today fully refundable on order placement and when returned to us.
- Exterior Fire Retardant Timber Cladding SertiWOOD®
- Opaque white painted colour
- Grained Textured finish
- Quick and easy to install
- Clean design to hide nails and screws
- Provides a closed construction
- Slow grown Nordic whitewood
- Available in long lengths
- Sourced from Sustainable Forests and FSC Certified
- Fire Treatment Certificate available
- Meets UK and European Cladding Regulations CE Marked to EN14915, BS1186, BS8605
- Meets Euro Class B – EN13501-1 Fire Certification
- Timber Quality is A/B Grade
- For pack quantities, lengths, dimensions, etc please click on the additional information tab